Chinese Pistache Trees
Chinese Pistache Trees Now Available at Louie’s Nursery Riverside!
Purchase your Chinese Pistache tree here at Louie’s Nursery! Chinese Pistache trees are a reliable tree for street side plantings, lawn areas or near paved areas and walkways. It offers luminous fall colored foliage ranging from yellow to scarlet red. This tree performs best in well drained soil. Prune young trees to encourage a round canopy.
Below is a list of key features about this tree:
- Deciduous / Evergreen: Deciduous
- Size: 30-60 ft. tall and wide
- Growth Rate: Slow to Moderate
- Flower Color: Yellow
- Flower Season: Summer
- Fall Color: Inconspicuous
- Growth Habit: Spreading canopy
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Low water once established. Can take infrequent deep watering.
**Riverside Public Utilities Customers, this tree qualifies for the Riverside Tree Power Rebate Program.
M. Ritter, W. Mark and J. Reimer