Chinese Hackberry Trees
Chinese Hackberry Trees Available Now at Louie’s Nursery!
Purchase your Chinese Hackberry tree here at Louie’s Nursery! Chinese Hackberry trees make a great street or lawn tree, planted near buildings or walkways due to its deep root structure. They have shiny green leaves with scalloped edges which turn yellow in fall. Small berry-like fruit attracts birds. An exceptionally tough landscape tree.
Below is a list of key features about this tree:
- Deciduous / Evergreen: Deciduous
- Size: 40ft. tall and wide
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Flower Color: Yellow
- Flower Season: Summer
- Fall Color: Inconspicuous
- Growth Habit: Spreading canopy
- Exposure: Full Sun
- Water Needs: Low water once established. Can take regular watering.
**Riverside Public Utilities Customers, this tree qualifies for the Riverside Tree Power Rebate Program.
M. Ritter, W. Mark and J. Reimer